Quotes & Notes is a sub-section of our personal website.
email me here. I welcome comments and queries about this journal.
The following is directed to a select audience. Everyone else, kindly excuse the digression.
(But do consider adopting similar policies, especially point #2. The only way to stop spam is to make it unprofitable. If nobody bought from spammers, most of them would quit.)
Spammers, please note:
- I do not spam.
- I will not do business with any organization or individual that advertises by spam, even if they promise to make me rich.
- I am prepared to abandon, quickly and fairly easily, any email address I publish online.
- I habitually report spam to various organizations, including the owners of the source domain. If I think they might act against you, I may complain to legal authorities or to the domain hosting your website.
- I do not propagate chain letters, and I suspiciously check out claims that they involve primary-school class projects, missing or sick children, government plots or programs, etc.
- I am fully aware of the fraudulent nature of Nigeria letters, phishing scams, lotteries I win without entering, etc.
I freely admit I may not be able to retaliate, depending on how clever you are. However, unless you place a high personal value on annoying me for its own sake, I can promise you have nothing to gain by spamming me.
top of page